29 November 2018
COMPETITION TIME! Have you had the chance to decorate a gingerbread house yet this Christmas? We asked both Hansel and Gretel's to describe what would be on their perfect gingerbread house!
Win x2 tickets and a programme to Stones in his Pockets from our Spring Season as well as 25% off a Preto meal for two! All you have to do to enter is comment down below what would be on your perfect gingerbread house!
Competition closes midday Wed 12 Dec. Read the full T&C's here:
Competition terms and conditions:
1. To enter this competition, participants must comment on this Facebook post with an answer to the multiple choice question in the post.
2. Entrants must be resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over and a follower of the Rose Theatre Kingston Facebook account.
3. Employees of Rose Theatre Kingston will not be eligible. The Rose reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participants.
4. By taking part in this promotion, participants confirm that they accept the Competition Terms and Conditions below.
5. Entries must be received between Mon 8 Dec and Wed 12 Dec, only one entry per person.
6. The winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries by Fri 14 Dec. The winner will be contacted via the relevant platform in order to obtain their contact details and will subsequently receive correspondence detailing how the prize can be redeemed. If the prize remains unclaimed after 24 hours of notification or is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Rose's discretion and will be notified via Twitter or Instagram.
7. There will be 1 prize winner who will receive: x2 tickets and a programme to Stones in his Pockets from our Spring Season as well as 25% off a Preto meal for two.
8. Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. The Rose reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specific prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
9. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to the Rose or such third parties.