Tue 30 Aug
Hogarth was a huge pug fan and even depicted his pet pug (ironically named Trump) in his paintings. Tag us in your dog selfies with #HogarthsProgress for the chance to win tickets to our production of Hogarth's Progress plus a lovely dinner.
Terms & Conditions
1. To enter this competition, participants must share their dog selfies on Twitter or Instagram – using the hashtag #HogarthsProgress.
2. Entrants must be resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over and a follower of any of the Rose Theatre Kingston accounts on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
3. Employees of Rose Theatre Kingston will not be eligible. The Rose reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participants.
4. By taking part in this promotion, participants confirm that they accept the Competition Terms and Conditions and Image Usage Rights terms and conditions below.
5. Entries must be received between Wed 29 Aug and midnight on Wed 12 Sep 2018, only one entry per person.
6. The winner will be drawn by Fri 14 Sep. The winners will be contacted via the relevant platform in order to obtain their contact details and will subsequently receive correspondence detailing how the prize can be redeemed. If the prize remains unclaimed after 24 hours of notification or is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Rose's discretion and will be notified via Twitter or Instagram.
7. The winning dog selfie will be chosen at random. The Rose’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. There will be 1 prize winner who will receive:
Prize details: Two top-priced tickets to Hogarth's Progress double bill plus a meal at a local restaurant. Tickets are valid for the double performance on Sat 29 Sep 2.30pm only. The local restaurant will be confirmed by Rose Theatre Kingston and valid for Sat 29 Sep between performances of The Art of Success and The Taste of the Town.
9. Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. No upgrades are allowed. The Rose reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specific prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
11. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and their companion.
12. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to the Rose or such third parties.
13. By entering the competition you allow the Rose to use your images in the manner set out below. Please see Image Usage Rights below.
14. The Rose reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe or any other circumstance beyond its control.
15. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. The promoter of this competition is Rose Theatre Kingston, 24-26 High Street, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1HL
Image Usage Rights
1. You confirm that you are aged 18 years or over. You confirm that the submitted photograph or video was taken and posted by you and have the right to grant, until further notice, the rights and licences below.
2. You will grant Rose Theatre Kingston permission to use any photograph/video featuring you (and where applicable others) for the purposes set out below.
3. You will retain the copyright in the photographs/videos you give to the Rose at the time of granting consent.
4. The Rose shall be entitled to edit, copy, add to, take form or adapt the photograph/video as necessary and you irrevocably agree to waive the benefits of any provisions of law known as “moral rights” and (where applicable) you confirm that such agreement is also granted by any other individuals who appear in the photograph.
5. You confirm that the granting of the rights and licenses does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property right.
6. You do not object to the Rose storing copies of the photograph for the specified purposes or to it storing your contact details on its database in case it needs to contact you. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.