29 November 2018
COMPETITION TIME! Behind our 15th magical door is a chance to win x2 tickets to To Kill A Mockingbird from our Spring Season, a programme and £30 gift voucher for Wildwood!
All you have to do to enter is comment down below a word you manage to find in our Hansel & Gretel themed wordsearch!
Competition terms and conditions:
1. To enter this competition, participants must comment on this Facebook post with an answer to the multiple choice question in the post.
2. Entrants must be resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over and a follower of the Rose Theatre Kingston Facebook account.
3. Employees of Rose Theatre Kingston will not be eligible. The Rose reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participants.
4. By taking part in this promotion, participants confirm that they accept the Competition Terms and Conditions below.
5. Entries must be received between Sat 15 Dec and Mon 17 Dec, only one entry per person.
6. The winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries by Wed 19 Dec. The winner will be contacted via the relevant platform in order to obtain their contact details and will subsequently receive correspondence detailing how the prize can be redeemed. If the prize remains unclaimed after 24 hours of notification or is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Rose's discretion and will be notified via Twitter or Instagram.
7. There will be 1 prize winner who will receive: two tickets to To Kill A Mockingbird, a programme and £30 gift voucher Wildwood.
8. Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. The Rose reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specific prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
9. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to the Rose or such third parties.